"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." - Anaïs Nin


My Photojournal

19.8.12

6570th


                                                


18 Things To Do Before I Turn 25 Because I Just Turned 18

  1. Travel to at least 10 different countries.
  2. Run a 5k, then a 10k, then a 21k marathon.
  3. Host a dinner for both my friends and family.
  4. Own the semi-dream house.
  5. Attend a philharmonic orchestra.
  6. Dance to jazz tunes.
  7. Camp underneath the stars.
  8. Own a telescope.
  9. Experience snow.
  10. Be able to cook at least a dish, from 7 different cuisines.
  11. Be a vegetarian for a week!
  12. Adopt a cat.
  13. Meteor shower!
  14. Hug an elephant/dolphin/alpaca.
  15. Get the dream job.
  16. Be the better person.
  17. Make my parents proud.
  18. Positively change someone's life.


No comments: