"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." - Anaïs Nin


My Photojournal

27.8.09

celebrate the day [151]

i was going on strong these past few months of not seeing a doctor.
and yesterday, i broke that record.

on wednesday we had the beep test. i managed to get to level 5 and i was exhausted. my legs were aching and my bruises were screaming stop!stop!
at least i finally reached a higher level.

i was totally incapable of doing anything anymore after that. well not really, but still. i was exhausted.
it took me a long time to change. me and andriana walked back to my locker so slowly.
she said my forehead was hot but i kinda ignored it.
i then got worried after sometime and went to sick bay with rina. thanks btw :)
the lady said my temperature was up to 38. i didnt know how bad it was until another person came in and got her temperature only at 36. but that was later.

i cried when i called my mom up. that, is called reflex my friends.
i cry whenever i feel sick. too sick. or when i get really really mad. or when i realize that my world just sucks.
i slept in the sick bay for about an hour till my sister came. my mom allowed me to buka my puasa.
my fever cooled off a bit after i woke up.
i went to see the doctor and i think my fever was gone by then.
my mom got a lot of calls from her friends coz she was having some thingy with them.
terima kasih tante-tante :)

i got 4 meds and when you put it all together they taste so bad.
my throat is so bitter from them.
i kept on sleeping and waking up and sleeping and waking up.
i vomited my hot chocolate.
and after dinner, i vomited my dinner. along with the lozenge i was taking.

now im at home, leaving my sister all alone for the 3rd time. i'm sorry.
it feels horrible to be in this state right now...
i just feel so weak to even laugh.
i cannot wait for this to be over.

theres nothing good in this.
someone help me get through this horrible nightmare.
if youre kind enough, get me pears. im so craving for one now.

im just wondering how im gonna keep this up for the whole month of ramadhan.

No comments: