"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." - Anaïs Nin


My Photojournal

29.8.09

you don't have to steal anymore [152]


i love the colours of this picture :)

i'm alive! sadly am really. i have so much of math work to do and im really clueless about the whole lot. its seriously a bummer to have math.
anyways, my last post sounded so emo.
but it was seriously a bad day for me.
friday was good though :)
but the only bad thing was that my career studies video is due on thursday which i still think is not possible.
okay, fine, maybe plausible but seriously, its gonna be a heck of time.
editing movies arent my thing because it takes lots of patience. which i dont have (:
hahaha.

bought bubble tea on friday. yay! its seriously a thing for fridays.
met Hanif too so yay :)
went back home alone with my mom.
went to klcc since my dad had to take the car.
i wanted to pee at avenue K. i couldnt coz they charge people now. that sucksss.
so i had to go all the way to klcc to pee.
-.-

waited for my dad for like half an hour when he said he was gonna be there in 20.
ha, punctuality is not in the family line. but clumsiness is hereditary. i see it with my own eyes :) har.

and yea, im having such an urge for pears.
someone buy me pears. i want those crispy fruits so bad right now.
my throat would be so happy to gulp em down HAHA

me and my mom went back with the LRT. idk why its hilarious.
oh yeah there was a monk who wanted to go out. he practically took all the space and i almost lost my balance. geeez man.
i bought curry puffs from the sooka sentral ramadhan bazaar thingy!
i love those types of bazaars. i like looking at food but not buying it hahahaha.

slept until i didnt see my dad and my sisters when they came back home.
and today i only got to talk for my sisters for a while since they went to "camp". "camp" meaning ramadhan week thing that my moms friends and what not arrange. they do that every year.
couldnt go since i was coughing like crap.
i was supposed to read the translation but my mom told her friends i couldnt do it.
lol imagine me doing it. would be hilarious :)

when i saw my name on that thing, i didnt realize it was mine.
what an idiot. my sisters laughed at me. haha.

im hella bored since im completely obliged to not do my math
okay, i dont know what obliged means but that sentence sounded awesome. LOL.
going to bangsar for dinner in a bit.

OH i think im going to that No Plastic Bag Bazaar with my mom! yay!
go green!

No comments: