"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." - Anaïs Nin


My Photojournal

2.10.09

but you're MIA for the 161st time.



took my heart to the limit,
and this is where i'll stay.
i can't go any further than this.
i want you so bad, it's my only wish.
--

completely fallen in love with foxes, wolves and siberian huskies all over again :)
my sister was searching for cats in dA and well, i told her to search for siberian huskies and you cannot imagine how cute those little furry adorable things were. urgh, i wish i had one so i can stroke it all night/day long! haha!

anyways, my communications technology project was a mess since the printer was all screwed up.
why?
well lets just say that printing colour screws up the printer... all the time.
i had to run all the way up to the bookshop for the cardboard and had to write the description what not.
it took a while.
thank god i managed to finish it in my study period!! :)
not a waste.... butttt congrats to those people who won :)

started civics a couple of days ago and so far, im not liking it so much. no offence meant to mr. c but seriously, law and politics what not is just not my interest.
puts me to sleep really easily, so, if i totally flunk at this, i wouldnt be surprised.
anywho, i ran 20 laps for my 12 minute walk/run and managed to get a level higher for my beep test. :D im so happy!
well, like what i wrote in my journal, im kinda gonna miss this.
how would i now know how much ive improved? hmmm.
but after the 12 minute walk/run i had this horrible headache though. i wonder why.

my math assignment was so screwed up, i couldnt even get things right.
but i must finish this... by sunday.
or else id probably punish myself.
and i have the greatest idea, unfortunately.

for three days straight, i got kidnapped by hanif after he finishes his classes and its actually fun. :)
i kept on coming late for my study period until the extent that i missed mine yesterday and left my bag and laptop inside my locker.
so i came to school today without bringing my bag and laptop. hahaha :D
sorry for being so down yesterday though, really bummed me.

taking things to the brighter side, after skipping my study period i joined my sister, ilya and andriana at the badminton "court" and started chilling there.
it was fun :)
the funniest part was when it was drizzling and the four of us were trying to catch the raindrops with our tongue - lol.
if it was acid rain i would probably die ahaha.

im still in a blur mode right now, but i should probably get a head start back to my math.
i should most probably do my IT too... im doing a music mix.
yay.

there were fishes being sold outside the student center on wednesday. too bad we didnt buy any, theres no fishes in the so-called pond anymore!

sad to say that AAR got postponed :( i was looking forward to it.
i have community service on the 25th and the 1st of nov and i have to say, im anticipating for it :)

currently addicted to Does It Offend You, Yeah? which is quite late.
the kooks' shine on is adorable.

No comments: