"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." - Anaïs Nin


My Photojournal

8.10.09

give me one more chance. [163]

coz you're a hot mess,
and i'm falling for you.
and i'm like, hot damn, let me make you my boo.
coz you can shake it, shake it, shake it
yeah you know what to do.
you're a hot mess;
i'm lovin it, hell yes!

cobra starship is no doubt the best, for now. haha.
ah, iliyanas birthday was a mess, yes, but i had fun for the last... like half an hour?
haha, ate at TGIF and ezzats and juns food was so good! with the fajitas, god.
the sauce is the best part.
then me and iliyana had our forever 21 time looking around. i miss her.

before all that, what was worse was that i totally forgot to take money before going.
and i went and walked to the monorail station... without any money.
so i had to go back to sentral to get money.
and from that, i'm officially broke. screw it.
so i had to take the lrt instead of the monorail so that was quite a waste of money.
ah, screw it really.
to top it all up, i had two blisters at the back of my feet coz of my shoes were just really gay.
im still in need of new shoes though.
:)

played tennis - finally - at jalan duta and went to buy fishes over at pudu.
i stayed with my mom while my sisters went to buy them.
how many? twenty five :)
went back to the hostel after eating yong tau foo! yay! haah.
after getting to hostel i went to buy waffles with amiera! yay!

monday felt such a blur coz i was seriously dying from doing my math work.
i was panicked coz of the whole stupid printing business. imagine trying to print like 14 pages of math work in color. and one page is like 1.50 so thats gonna take like 16 bucks in total.
jeez man.
tuesday was my hungry day coz i was hungry, very hungry.
drama was a lot of fun though.
and it was the sixth.

so you know what that is!
it was my, well, our half-year mark :)
doesnt that seem really fast? :)
talked till like 1, so that reflects my crankyness in the morning. hahaa

nothing much happened on wednesday except for the fact that me, ilya, andriana and my sister went up to the rooftop at the 4th floor after study.
it was so fun, talking and hanging out. i love that place.

had my dance assignment thing today. i was actually really scared haha, but i have to say, the other people were really good.
i guess here its not about perfection, its about having fun - like literally.
having my yearbook meeting right now and i have to say, its very pressuring.
can you believe that were actually doing this?
eeeeeeep!!!

oh oh and officially, theres prom.
i hope i can go :)

going ice skating tomorrow.
i cant wait for that, really.

i'm so hungry i can eat a lot of waffles.
do not ask me why im having an obsession of waffles.

No comments: